BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Touché Éclat Review time!




This product needs no introduction! Right my thoughts on the much hyped concealer. I wanted something new to try under my eyes and see if it could cover up my under eye dark circles.



It comes in a pen shape with a soft brush at the end and you click the top and the concealer comes out through the brush.

Swatch



Blended



It gives a good coverage and illuminates the area. Was it thick enough for me? Not really no. However when I used it during the day as a touch up under my eyes and any other area on my face that needed it it worked a treat, it freshened up my whole look.
It was about £23. Would I buy it again??...maybe....I like having it but I certainly wouldn't call it a make up staple.
I'd give this product a 7/10.
I bought this product in shade number 3.
Let me know your opinions on this product.x

No comments:

Post a Comment