BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 8 December 2011

Nars Blush Stick




I bought this beauty in New York in a Sephora store. I absolutely love love love it! It's a Nars blush stick in my favourite colour Orgasm


This glides on to the skin and leaves the most gorgeous colour and sheen. I like using this in the summer as it leaves my skin looking glowy and fresh. Swatch


I'm usually hesitant about cream blush as I never think I'll be able to blend it properly or get it strong enough. This however is very easy to work with. I'm sure for anybody who regularly reads my blog you will already know about my Nars blush obsession and this is another fantastic addition to it. I'd reccomend this product to anyone that wants to try something different instead of the usual powder blush x

No comments:

Post a Comment