BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 9 December 2011

Make Up Store Haul! Eyes





This has to be one of my most exciting hauls in ages! I had a weekend in London recently and i couldn't wait to go to the Make up Store on Carnaby street. I have been before but not for a while. So here are the beautiful eye colours i came out with.
A gorgeous mix of browns and creams. As most people have figured out im a major browns and neutrals lover. I just think they can be used in so many ways to create fab looks on asian skin tones.




The colours swatched.



The pictures below are here so you can pair them up below to see which colour is called what...in case you want to buy them. I would recommend them to anybody.






These eyeshadows were £11 each i think. They are huge pots really so plenty of colour for you money, each shadow is so smooth, highly pigmented and easily blendable. I also love the shimmer in them, its pure shimmer and certainly not glitter i must add. Im afraid i cant even pick a favourite amongst these as i love them all so much.
If anybody is in London and reading this or going to London then i cant recommend this store enough. For me it beats mac hands down, i literally want/need everything.
I will also be posting future pics with eye looks for you all to see. Since buying these i haven't found the need for any other colours...and im debating not buying the Urban Decay Naked Pallette 2!!!...shock!!!







1 comment:

  1. They all look fab! i like the bottom left colour the best =)
    http://samram1214.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete