BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Lulu's Time Bomb Flashback Night Cream





I've noticed a few beauty boxes have been giving away night creams at the moment with anti ageing properties, im only 26 but im all up for keeping those wrinkles at bay. Ive been using this for a week now and its got a lovely smell to it...herbal again...that for some reason always makes me think that its going to work (not sure why). I cant comment on whether i look any younger or not...but it gives me beautifully soft fresh looking skin in the morning. I would most definitely recommend this to anybody who is looking for a night cream or a strong night moisturiser with added benefits:)x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Izzy! I just gave you a Versatile Blogger Award in my 2011 roundup. I think your blog is gorgeous and your reviews are excellent. Can't wait to hear more from you in 2012!

    http://misslaurenalicephelan.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete