BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 19 December 2011

I'm ready for Christmas!

Ok so I'm all ready for Christmas and there's still 5 days to go! Presents bought, cards written, outfits bought:) Heres a few christmas pics to share with you all!

Firstly Christmas cards! I love writing them and choosing which ones to buy:) This year I bought a set from Paperchase.




My work party outfit top



A jumper for those Christmas events that aren't quite an official party



My Christmas pjs!






I love nothing more than relaxing over the Christmas break and reading so I've got myself 2 great books that I can't wait to get started on.



And a make up related item of course my Christmas nail colour...courtesy of the December GlossyBox



Hope you are all enjoying the run up to Christmas:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment