BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 16 December 2011

I'm all about the pink lip!




As we know I'm super obsessed with pink lips! I own Lipglosses, lipsticks, pout polishes...the lot. I love the girly fresh look it gives. This is my favourite pink lipgloss in the world so had to share it with you! It's from Make up Store in London.



The colour is zol and it's around £13. This has a gorgeous creamy texture with a beautiful shine. It gives a definite colour too not just a sheen. I recommend this to anybody...it looks fab on an Asian skintone and I am sure it would suit most others. Happy Friday my lovelies x



2 comments:

  1. i've wanted to buy something from there for ages but didn't know anything about the products but these look great!

    Hayley x

    wwwonewaytickettogorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you should definitely go in, their products are amazing. You really won't be dissapointed x

    ReplyDelete