BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 5 December 2011

Festive nails!





Hi all! Sorry for my few no blog days. I've been away in London....shopping...of course:) Here is a gorgeous nail colour I picked up in Superdrug by a brand called Fashionista. I've never heard of it before...but very impressed. Very nicely packaged, well priced and good quality products. This beautiful colour called Ruby Slippers is perfect for my current festive mood:)
Picture of it on:-




It was only £5!
Of course I'll be blogging all my other bits soon...x

2 comments:

  1. ohh I will deffinately have to pick up a new Carmex next time I am in Superdrug! Oh really I might not check out the cocoa butter one then, I love the body butter I use it all the time becuase I love the smell of it! Oh and Izzy, I love, love, love your blog too! ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! Yes def check out this brand I'm really impressed with it. Really like how superdrug has got lots of new and different brands...all pretty good value too x

    ReplyDelete