BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 17 December 2011

December Glossybox

Yeyyyyy my Christmas Glossybox has finally arrived and in this beautiful festive red! I have to say that Novembers box sorely disappointed me and i was considering cancelling my subscription...well not after this month. Glossybox have done good!!!



Of course i opened it right away.





To reveal 4...yes 4 full size products!!!



I am so so loving each and every product, so much so that I've taken pictures of each individually.

Here we have a Rituals foaming shower gel, Rituals is one of those gorgeous shops that just feels luxurious as soon as you walk in. I absolutely cant wait to try this. I might even wait till christmas day:)



A super festive gorgeous deporah lippman nail polish. Its a gorgeous dark purpley colour with dark pink glitter. I love it and this is most definitely my christmas nail colour drama sorted!



Being a complete mascara junkie i was more than excited to be receiving this. I've never heard of this brand but im willing to give it a go. Its full size and worth £15 so im thinking it cant be bad!



Cargo classic lipgloss in Serengeti.



This excited me too! I've been using the cream monu as a primer that was in last months glossy box and i love it so another primer is always welcome as an addition.



An extra little sample of nail varnish remover.



Good job GlossyBox i will be reviewing every product shortly. I love love love this box:) I must add that we all got wayyyy more than our moneys worth in this box!



No comments:

Post a Comment