BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Too faced palette swatches





Remember this little beauty I blogged about! Time for swatches and a mini rave review. I love all too faced products they are so easy to use and highly pigmented. For many who have truck loads of make up this is a fab addition or for those just starting out it's a great way to achieve lots of looks from one product. It's £31 which is amazing value for 9 eyeshadows, 3 blushers and 3 lip colours.






First Row - Natural Beauty




Second Row - Feminine Flirty




Third Row - Seductively Smokey.



Blush swatch top to bottom.







Here's a tutorial printed inside. This explains exactly how to achieve each look using which colours. I think this is great for those who are not sure how to use products and where to put which colour. I cant rave about this enough! Top row eyeshadows I love...of course cos they are browns and golds and I love the bottom row navy and plum to line underneath my eyes. Top blush is a gorgeous pink with gold flecks....right up my street. I say buy buy buy!!!x



No comments:

Post a Comment