BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 28 November 2011

Sleek pout polish.





Wow a beautiful pout polish under £5! Sleek is a brand available at Superdrug and I've read many great reviews about their fab products especially their pallettes which they seem to be churning out. In fact writing this review has reminded me how much I really should buy one of those to try out!
This pot is fairly large so you are most definitely getting value for money here.

Swatch.




Another babydoll pink...like I don't have enough! This gives a beautiful colour payoff without being too solid, it is very glossy and also nourishing on the lips. I quite often use this instead of lip balm. I honestly think that for less than a fiver you can't go wrong...
I must add that I'm loving the diversity within superdrug of different cosmetic brands....they have really found something that sets them apart from the other big beauty retailers. I quite often have a little mooch around and unearth a new gem!




No comments:

Post a Comment