BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 13 November 2011

Mini shopping haul!

A week off work of course meant 'HIT THE SHOPS...HARD' ok so I decided i wanted/needed a new make up bag as I love organising it...sad I know! So I was basically hunting for that...the other purchases just....happened?!!




Right so here we have:
* Make up bag - Debenhams £15
* Tangle Teezer - Boots £10.20
* Powder Boost Volumizer - Regis £8.49 (highly recommended by my good friend Kerry)
* Deep sleep pillow mist - The Body Shop £10
* Deep sleep pulse balm - £8

The other bits are a lip balm from The Body shop, Carmex, my 2012 filofax inserts (for the organised girl in me) and last but not least my new Marc Jacobs purse!!!




I thought I'd try out these deep sleep products as quite often I struggle to sleep at night with my brain going a million miles an hour so I wanted to try something fairly natural.




Well I've heard about this little bad boy just about everywhere! The brush that detangles wet hair without breakages and easily...I thought I'd give it a go. I'll be reviewing for sure as it's sure an expensive piece of plastic but anything that can detangle my wet hair is a miracle piece of equipment.

Of course look out for reviews on products especially that volume powder, can't wait to give that a go!x





2 comments:

  1. I keep wondering about the tangle teezer, I'll keep an eye out for your review!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be reviewing very soon thankyou for coming on to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete