BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Foxy eyes....me?!





Kikos glamliner is gorgeous. At first glance just looks like any black kohl liner but this is really so much more! Firstly I love how it's so smooth and creamy allowing for great application, and also has a shimmer to it. It's extremely subtle but most definitely there! I would use this every day but I'm scared it will run out too soon...silly or what! This was another fab product by Kiko and I have to say after trying most of the things I bought im yet to be let down!x


Can look shimmery.





Can look solid black.







5 comments:

  1. I don't have kiko but thanks for the review.
    I have a sigma beauty and elf giveaway check it out
    http://alturl.com/8ba4h

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Iz, can you recommend a kohl/pencil eyeliner to use on the inner rim of my eye. I tried many over the years and the one that has worked I bought when I was 16 and really scared to let it finish. It glides on very easily and the colour is matte black and doesn't run. I want to buy a back up please as I've got less than 2 inches of the pencil left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you my favourite is mac kohl eyeliner in smoulder which is soft and matte black! I love it:) have tried many but that's the blackest I can find. Have u tried Indian kajal? That's brilliant but very smudgy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ copy cat ill be sure to enter xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for that. I'm heading into the city at some point this weekend, I'll pick some up xxx

    ReplyDelete