BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 8 October 2011

No7 voucher haul!







When you spend £5 at Boots you get a little voucher with £5 off No7. In my opinion a nice little reward...almost the feeling of receiving a present. Its quite good as it gives you the oppurtunity to try something that you wouldnt perhaps be prepared to pay full price for. I know that No7 doesn't appeal to everybody but I feel that it's because the packaging is quite simple and looks a little boring. However don't be fooled or put off by this as believe me the quality of their products can be outstanding! I have been using No7 since I was 15 ranging from foundations, eyeshadows to skin products. To be honest i now have a few firm favourites from there and usually use my vouchers to replace those. Above is a picture of my weekend voucher haul. Make up wipes, lipliner (favourite in blush), body microdermabrasion...absolutely incredible and lastly their pressed powder in candlelight. I love their powder and have used it for ten years! Yes that's right ten whole years, gorgeous formula, gives skin a soft fresh look and lasts ages! Anybody else get anything good using their No7 voucher?x






No comments:

Post a Comment