BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 1 September 2011

Terry Baume De Rose.





Being the hugest Carmex junkie in the world I have been looking for an alternative for more than just a while!!! While browsing in Space.NK and trying on some lippies I wanted to try something new to soften my lips before lipstick application...nothing worse than lipstick on dry chapped lips...yuk!!
This beauty is incredible. It is soft and comes in a lipgloss style packaging. The wand allows you to apply it as a gloss before and after lipstick or even on it's own. It gives you the softest lips ever and not that crazy "crackhead" need for constant reapplication. I do reapply throughout the day but nothing like a normal lipbalm. The pricetag is hefty at £32 for a "lipbalm" but believe me is well worth the pennies. It has transformed my life lol;). I hear they often do Christmas limited edition products...I will most certainly be looking out for them this year. x


No comments:

Post a Comment