BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 30 September 2011

Friday Favourite







This Fridays favourite is something I own and truly love!
Ok so I know my last few lists are all Kiko but I can't stop raving about these amazing beauties. I wore this shadow as soon as I bought it in Spain. Photo below.




Ok how I did this:
All usual make up applied.
1. Used bobbi brown eyeshadow in banana all over lid for even colour right upto brow bone.
2. Applied Urban Decay half baked on lid.
3. Used Urban Decay smog in crease and top of lid.
4. Used Kiko shadow in crease at outer corner to give the darker effect you can see.
5. Also used Kiko shadow under eyes, just smudged a little under eye for a soft smokey look.
6. Eyeliner at top slightly winged - collection 2000 (liquid).
7. Kohl liner on lower lash line Kiko glamourous eye pencil.
8. Mascara - Lancome Doll Eyes.

I can see myself using this eyeshadow for a long time x


No comments:

Post a Comment