BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 27 August 2011

Size matters?!

I'm talking about cocktail rings:)!!!




A slightly crazy picture yes! These are just a small favourite selection from my huge cocktail ring collection. In my opinion the bigger the better:).
This collection has been built up over a few years some are from a great costume jeweller Martin James, his jewellery is only available at airports in duty free stores so i always grab them when I can. A few are from a New York street stall (the big Rose one and pearl with diamantes ring) and others from high street uk based stores such as Miss Selfridge, River Island and Accesorize. The ring prices here range from £10-£30. x


2 comments:

  1. OMG!! You've got a lovely collection, I swear I wouldn't be able to bend my finger with that one in the middle, it's so long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's surprisingly easy the ring bit at back is low:) my fave is the one directly above it x

    ReplyDelete