BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Dior 5 Couleurs





It was about time I had a make up clearout! It was a long process and I got rid of a few items and thought "oh my gosh what was I thinking" but also uncovered a few unloved beauties! We are all guilty of buying new make up and pushing our old trusted favourites to the back of the drawer to only rediscover them one day and wonder how we managed without them. This beautiful Dior 5 colour palette has been in my drawer for a few years but the colours are all still in perfect condition. Dior eyeshadows are all very smooth in texture so very easy to apply and blend. What I love about this brand is that all of the colours they bring out in their palettes are wearable, nothing too crazy or out there so true value for money. I have also swatched the colours below.




Dior palettes are priced around £40.












No comments:

Post a Comment