BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 28 August 2011

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre.






So I went shopping this weekend and how could I not buy this Chanel Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow. It is absolutely gorgeous and has beauty bloggers all over the world in a frenzy. In case your wondering what that dip in the eyeshadow is...its me poking my finger right in to swatch the colour:).






I bought the colour Illusoire number 83. It's a sparkley grey-purpley colour. Now...to the texture...is it powder? Mousse? Cream? The answer is NO to all of the above. It has a light spongey texture and is very smooth to work with. The brush they give u is very good and allows you to use it as an eyeshadow or liner as it is angled in shape. If your not too sure then use your finger this works well too unless you have long nails. Here are some pictures below. I've taken a few under different lighting to really allow you to see how it looks.

Under bulb lighting







Daylight






A little bit stronger...perhaps a nightime look. (Daylight). Have also used gunmetal from urban decay for a little shading in the eye crease.





This eyeshadow gets a huge thumbs up from me. I'd wear as an eyeliner under eye for day looks and definitely stronger as shown above for a night out. The price tag it carries of £22.50 is not cheap but is a lovely colour and I doubt it will run out! X






2 comments:

  1. That colour looks amazing I always go for a puple colour as I have brown eyes and it always looks great!! This is denfinaly on my shopping list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sam yes its gorgeous! first time I've ever gone for anything with a purpley tinge and love! Xxx

    ReplyDelete